At Fort Miller FAB3 we offer enhanced surface painting to prolong metal life and facilitate the restoration process. Our work is done in partnership with our customers where the surface treatment, primer selection, and color choice is determined through a consultative process. This consultation even extends to the primer and paint thickness.
Our dedicated paint booth, enclosed in its own building, also allows for both spray painting and dipping plus the required drying. FAB3 can accommodate both vehicles, small parts, and anything in between. With doors on either end of the booth and building and a 16-foot tall ceiling, we have the ability to drive in vehicles for confined, dedicated painting. Our state-of-the-art facility and our experienced painters have the ability to handle a variety of projects which allows us to service a wide range of painting applications.
Paint Booth Dimensions
- 18’ Wide x 50’ Long x 16’ High
- 14’ Wide x 14’ Tall doors on both ends of the building
- Col-Met downdraft spray booth
- Two 42” diameter 7.5 HP axial fans to exhaust 45,000 SCFM
- Pressurized air is forced into the intake plenum; clean air flows into the booth through the intake filters and moves downward through the paint area through the pit plenum located in the center of the booth. Filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged through the exhaust stacks.
Call Fort Miller Fab3 for all your turnkey sheet metal working needs.