When it comes to manufacturing, metal fabrication, and metalworking, we live in a pretty awesome time. There are so many new and innovative manufacturing processes available to us. While 3D printing i…Read More
At Fort Miller FAB3, plate and sheet metal cutting is one of our strengths. Our capabilities allow us to cut a wide range of carbon and stainless sheet steel to varying tolerances. Our material sizing capabilities range from 8ft wide to 20ft long sheets. For carbon hot-rolled sheets we can burn sheets from 16 gauge all the way up to 1.5 inches thick and in stainless steel we can handle from 16 gauge up to 1 inch thick. Please inquire about pricing and further details about our Plasma Cutting capabilities.
CNC Plasma Model
- Hypertherm HPR 260XD
- 8 x 20′ length sheets
- 16 gauge to 1.5 inch thick
- Carbon hot rolled, high strength steel and stainless steel
- CNC automatic testing
- Precise hole control for bolt hole quality
- Precise piercing capability up to 1.5 inches
- Program stroke length, speed change point, bend allowance
When you are looking for the best plasma cutter for all your sheet metal needs, turn to Fort Miller Fab3.