At Fort Miller FAB3, plate and sheet metal cutting is one of our strengths. Our capabilities allow us to cut a wide range of carbon and stainless sheet steel to varying tolerances. Our material sizing capabilities range from 8ft wide to 20ft long sheets. For carbon hot-rolled sheets we can burn sheets from 16 gauge all the way up to 1.5 inches thick and in stainless steel we can handle from 16 gauge up to 1 inch thick. Please inquire about pricing and further details about our Plasma Cutting capabilities.
CNC Plasma Model
- Hypertherm HPR 260XD
- 8 x 20′ length sheets
- 16 gauge to 1.5 inch thick
- Carbon hot rolled, high strength steel and stainless steel
- CNC automatic testing
- Precise hole control for bolt hole quality
- Precise piercing capability up to 1.5 inches
- Program stroke length, speed change point, bend allowance
When you are looking for the best plasma cutter for all your sheet metal needs, turn to Fort Miller Fab3.