Fort Miller FAB3 is a turnkey industrial metal fabrication shop capable of performing every stage of metalworking. From the initial engineering to the robotic welding, to the laser cutting to the painting, we demand excellence at every stage in the process. Often times, one of the final stages of any project is painting.
With our sandblasting services, we can enhance the surface by removing surface impurities and preparing materials for paint. Our metal fab shop is equipped with a building dedicated so sandblasting services. The building can accommodate both vehicles and small parts and anything in between. With doors on either end of the building and an 18-foot tall ceiling, we have the ability to drive in vehicles for confined, dedicated preparation. Our years of experience and sandblasting equipment allows for us to handle a variety of blasting media and service a wide range of projects, parts, and products.
Sandblasting Room Dimensions
- 20’ Wide x 50’ Long x 18’ Tall
- 12’ Wide x 16’ Tall doors on both ends of the building
- 6 Cubic Foot Storage Hopper and Blast Machine
- Bucket Elevator Mechanical Reclaim System
- 18,000 CFM Dust Collector
- 50hp Rotary Screw Compressor
- 250 CFM Air-Dryer
- Primarily we use 60 Grit Brown Aluminum Oxide
- Please contact us about any special blasting media requests